This weekend we have our first ever Women's Conference for my company, and I could not be more excited for the timing and the time together with my circle of women.
I think it's incredible what God does when believers get together - He promises it in Matthew 18:20, that where two or more gather in His name, He is there with them. I've seen this so many times, where just the simple act of coming together in one place {even virtually, technology is awesome} produces breakthroughs, lifted spirits and visions revealed. It's powerful when like-minded people can talk and be vulnerable and share their hearts.
That's what we're heading into starting tomorrow. God has been doing some big things in me lately, stirring up new desires, instilling new confidence in things that are coming, and growing a vision for the future that can only be from Him. And it's crazy how insanely excited I am to share all of this with my girls this weekend.
My girls. This group of women that feel 100% safe with, who know me and my flaws, understand me and accept me. When I think of them I feel secure, warm, and family.
Do you have that in your life? If not, I just so encourage you to seek it out. First things, ASK God to lead you to a group, or even just start with one person, who can pour into you like I'm describing.
As women, we are continually pouring into others, but if we aren't careful, we'll end up with our cup completely empty. If that happens, there's no way to continue pouring into others, which leads to a multitude of other emotional and mental (not to mention physical) struggles.
We are meant to walk through life TOGETHER. If you find yourself feeling isolated, know that this place you are in is not what God designed or wants for you. If you'll remember, I did wind up there, and had to finally ask God to help me get connected, because I was completely empty.
And also remember, He did. If you ask, He will answer. It may not look the way you thought (mine didn't!) and it may not be in the timing you think, but He wants you in a community. It's part of how He designed us and who we are. So ask. And keep asking.
I can't wait to share with you what God does in the next few days during this Women's Conference. I going with an excited expectancy because God always shows up when we do. I'm ready to meet Him in Florida.
No comments:
Post a Comment