Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Identity

As I felt this blog coming to life in my heart, I was confused on exactly what it was going to be about. If you found it as I was wobbling along getting it up and running, you will remember that it went through some name changes. It was having an identity crisis, honestly.

I thought God was leading me to just speak to the world of Introverted Mamas like me. But as I would sit to write, my mind would be blank. Here's why:

I am an introvert, a wife, a business owner, a mom... all because of Jesus. He's the center point, my cornerstone for "me." 

So as we journey down this road together and you see a glimpse of what it's like to live an introverted life, Jesus is going to be along for our ride. Because He's my reason for everything. I exist because of His grace, mercy and faithfulness. My identity is in purely who He says I am.

I'm not going to ask you to change or think the way I do, but I will extend the invitation to chat should you ever feel you want/need to. 

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment