Thursday, October 27, 2016

Who is this mama?


I'm Kim, and I'm from Kentucky. You'll probably hear me repeat that a lot - because I want you to know that I'm normal. So normal. I try to keep it real, so you know you're not alone. I'm a wife to my pilot husband of over 7 years, but we've known each other since I was 14 and were high school sweethearts. We have three kiddos and two dogs, but zero family here where we live.

Which brings me to the most important fact about me, and probably why you're here too... I'm an introvert. One of the biggest ones you'll ever meet. If there's a situation where I have to approach a stranger and start a conversation, I have to stretch, repeat affirmations and ultimately break into cold sweats beforehand.

I'm also a business owner, which forces me to hide being an introvert sometimes. And if you are like me, then you know what a challenge that is and how exhausting that can be.

I'm a messy perfectionist who loves her alone time, and I'd love to share my life with you, connect and swap stories. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment